Indian 920 corner

varuen

Feb 8, 2013
Visit site
you need to select 3g service which your actual service provider is providing, like in my case i am using airtel but in gujarat airtel is using service of idea, so i have coose idea from manual selection

varuen

Feb 8, 2013
Visit site
it is for all lumia 920 not store specific just the condition is the first sim card inserted should of airtel and it will get activated in next 48 hours, you can check afterwards using *123*11#

varuen

Feb 8, 2013
Visit site
Which store is offering those airtel free 3g packs ? Is it for all lumia 920's ?

I remember seeing it in some store, is it univercell or sangeeta, hehe buying a black one this weekend!

it is for all lumia 920 not store specific just the condition is the first sim card inserted should of airtel and it will get activated in next 48 hours, you can check afterwards using *123*11#

varuen

Feb 8, 2013
Visit site
had the same problem. get 3g activated. if already done. go to network and manually select the operator vodafone with 3g mentioned below it. else select airtel 3g .... Vodafone is using airtel 3g.

you need to select 3g service which your actual service provider is providing, like in my case i am using airtel but in gujarat airtel is using service of idea, so i have coose idea from manual selection

varuen

Feb 8, 2013
Visit site
Hey guys! I bought the black 920 a couple of days back. But I can't seem to get 3g going. It worked fine on my previous phone, but in the 920 it sticks to EDGE. I tried manually putting in the apn settings and restarting but still no use. Anyone else having this problem? I'm on Vodafone in Bangalore.

varuen

Feb 8, 2013
Visit site
Hey guys... just bought the black 920 for 35K in Mumbai...All guys waiting for yellow in Mumbai please rethink coz I don't think its coming any time soon also do a hands on demo of the yellow coz I changed my mind after using the yellow demo piece...It seemed too flashy..

Had a ques for guys who have purchased the phone and aware about the Airtel 3G bundle offered...

At the time of purchase I wasn't aware that airtel is offering free 3G for 3 months and I inserted my vodafone sim card. I was thinking of porting my number to airtel just to use the free 3G bundle offered http://discussions.i.lithium.com/i/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif lol but Im not sure if I will get the 3G bundle now as I have already used a vodafone sim on the phone http://discussions.i.lithium.com/i/smilies/16x16_smiley-indifferent.gif
Can someone please confirm if I will be able to get the bundle if I insert an airtel sim? Also no one in my family has an airtel sim sooo I cant try out...

Also is there any other way to purchase apps from the marketplace??? being a student I don't have a credit card and my debit card wont work! Microsoft you need to add more payment options as everyone in India don't own a credit card and my dad wont give me his!!! n my wall charger died a day after purchase :| btw is this thread dead????

yes you will get bundled offer under MNP also provided the first sim inserted in the device should of airtel

Prathapr

Feb 21, 2012
Visit site
@people in Bangalore waiting for NL920.. i just got a msg from Nokia Priority store in St. marks road that they got fresh stock.. go check it out..

Prathapr

Feb 21, 2012
Visit site
here is the msg i got: Lumia 920, 820 is available in different colors. Wireless charging plate and charging pillow is also available. special offers on accessories.

bashbaliga

Nov 4, 2012
Visit site
here is the msg i got: Lumia 920, 820 is available in different colors. Wireless charging plate and charging pillow is also available. special offers on accessories.

Thanks man, will go in an hour, but i think the different colour will be charged in excess :|

I think i went to all available shops in Bangalore, best price for now is 36.5 k, sangeeta in mantri mall seem to give another headphone (which probably sucks ass, but still )

hipporama

Jan 24, 2012
Visit site
Thanks man, will go in an hour, but i think the different colour will be charged in excess :|

I think i went to all available shops in Bangalore, best price for now is 36.5 k, sangeeta in mantri mall seem to give another headphone (which probably sucks ass, but still )

Try Akshar's Telecom near JC Road. I bought mine for 38k (including a wireless charging plate).

hipporama

Jan 24, 2012
Visit site
Whoa! I find out about these a day before a buy!

Some wave of luck i've been riding on!

Will definitely check man, thanks a lot!!!

No problem :) Call them before going to make sure they have stock - 9886040240. Also Flipkart has a better deal than that Sangeeta place!

bashbaliga

Nov 4, 2012
Visit site
No problem :) Call them before going to make sure they have stock - 9886040240. Also Flipkart has a better deal than that Sangeeta place!

Yeah, i dunno how flipkart are managing to trump dedicated mobile stores like sangeeta/univercell, price difference is 50o bucks.

EDIT: Jus called them, They just finished their stock! :(

Last edited:

hipporama

Jan 24, 2012
Visit site
Yeah, i dunno how flipkart are managing to trump dedicated mobile stores like sangeeta/univercell, price difference is 50o bucks.

EDIT: Jus called them, They just finished their stock! :(

Looks like Nokia are having huge supply issues in India as well. Try Devendra Telecom and Channel 9 in Jayanagar.

iamSherlocked

May 19, 2012
Visit site
Hello guys, how are you all? Having fun with your 920.
After a long time i am posting here..
Jusst wanna remind you, i have a blog, and i recently wrote about my experience with wp8 along with some tips you might like. Please do take a look, and leave a comment what u think about it. Tell me more topics, i am happy to help :)
Http://mobihalo.wordpress.com
I also have an fb page if u wanna reach me fast and keep up with new tips on wp. Http://facebook.com/nextlumia
the page and blog are a bit slow now as i am a busy in my exams but follow them as a lot more interesting things will drop in soon in future which u will regret to miss.....
Nice day :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johnwilliam9750