Indian 920 corner

ktl88

Mar 21, 2013
Visit site
Do you have any problems after the update like call drops etc...
Want to be sure that we in India won't face the same problems as those with an AT&T connection.
Once i'm sure, i'll go ahead with the update

EDIT:
Actually couldn't control, and went ahead and updated the phone.
Firmware : 1232.5957.1308.0001

Let's see if has improved the performance. Especially the random shutting down issue.

Last edited:

avi_920

Feb 8, 2013
Visit site
Guys, Please HELP!

Just updated to the new firm ware. Nokia Lumia 920, to firmware 1308.0001

But, when I select the storage option, the new screen opens, but it just keeps on loading!

The overview is keeps on loading, the apps and media files' storage is showing --

And, when, i move the window to details, even then it keeps on loading. Nothing is showing up. All the storage data are just blank, and the typical loading symbol at the top keeps on loading...

Attaching a screen shot:

wp_ss_20130409_0002.png wp_ss_20130409_0003.png

PLEASE help!

What to do!?

Last edited:

ktl88

Mar 21, 2013
Visit site
Whoever updated to New firmware of 920, Are you facing any connectivity issues till now?

Well, in India, most are getting better connectivity. So for us in India, this is a good news, unlike those with an AT&T connection. Yippee!!! :)
I updated mine as well this morning, and i'm consistently getting 4 to 5 bars, whereas before the update it was always at 3.
Other than this better connectivity, I have not noticed any other changes as of yet. Will have to wait and see for battery performance.
Go ahead with the update

ktl88

Mar 21, 2013
Visit site
Guys, Please HELP!

Just updated to the new firm ware. Nokia Lumia 920, to firmware 1308.0001

But, when I select the storage option, the new screen opens, but it just keeps on loading!

The overview is keeps on loading, the apps and media files' storage is showing --

And, when, i move the window to details, even then it keeps on loading. Nothing is showing up. All the storage data are just blank, and the typical loading symbol at the top keeps on loading...

Attaching a screen shot:

View attachment 31970 View attachment 31971

PLEASE help!

What to do!?

Try a phone restart. If it does not help, try a soft reset, and finally try a hard reset from the phone settings menu.
If nothing helps, contact nokia.
EDIT: Try updating all 4 of the nokia software from the below links. You can use the QR code reader:
Nokia releases updates for a handful of Windows Phone system apps | Windows Phone Central
Nokia updates two system apps for Lumia line | Windows Phone Central

ktl88

Mar 21, 2013
Visit site
i couldnt find any new updates yet for my 920

You'll need to manually check for the updates.
First, connect to wifi, it will not work on data connection.
Then go to Settings > Phone Updates > and click on "Check for Updates"
It will automatically start downloading the updates.
All the best

maverick786us

Sep 17, 2012
Visit site
Thank you I thought that firmware for indian version hasen't come and you guys flashed it. Last night I updated mine. Till now amazing battery life. Still 100% after 7 hours of charging. I have yet to check any connectivity issue. But my room where all cellular signals are weak, it shows 3 bars

njnAbat

Apr 8, 2013
Visit site
Guys, pls share the experiences after latest update. Is there any noticeable differences in terms of battery,performance or in any other areas.

njnAbat

Apr 8, 2013
Visit site
1308 is here.. updated to the latest firmware ...first thing i noticed is the better clarity and brightness in my phone,looks really good..will update u on further improvements..

Chand Darling

Mar 14, 2013
Visit site
I'm been flashed manually a month ago.

These are the changes:

- Wifi issues, Download speeds are too low.
- Temple run killing battery like hell.
- Battery kill up fastly

ktl88

Mar 21, 2013
Visit site
It's been one week since I updated to the 1308 firmware.
Finally, this update has RESOLVED the RANDOM SHUTTING DOWN on my phone. Can't be happier. Can't believe that for an entire week, my phone didn't randomly shut down! :eek:rly:
Like others, I'm having better connectivity, and a slightly better battery life - probably a result from the better connectivity.
The Bad - wifi downloads slower than before.

hipporama

Jan 24, 2012
Visit site
It's been one week since I updated to the 1308 firmware.
Finally, this update has RESOLVED the RANDOM SHUTTING DOWN on my phone. Can't be happier. Can't believe that for an entire week, my phone didn't randomly shut down! :eek:rly:
Like others, I'm having better connectivity, and a slightly better battery life - probably a result from the better connectivity.
The Bad - wifi downloads slower than before.

Thank you for confirming that. My sister's 820 is having the random shutdown problem and was hoping this update would solve it (when released).

garfieldm89

Jan 31, 2013
Visit site
I oredered Nokia CC-1043 case from 2buya.com. they said order will be delivered by 14-18 working days. Its been 15 working days till now and i have no idea of my shipment.

Any way to find or track it?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lolz1234