Nov 16, 2012
Visit site

garfieldm89

Jan 31, 2013
Visit site

ktl88

Mar 21, 2013
Visit site
i think its a wet one if i am correct. and they advise to use johnson and johnson baby shampoo for that.. now from where i will get 2-3 drops of that shampoo...

is der any other alternative to apply it properly?

Well they are suggesting 2-3 drops of Johnson shampoo because it is a mild shampoo.
You can use any mild shampoo. I used my "Head and Shoulders" shampoo. Used 2 small drops to keep the concentration low.
Stick to wet. Its not tough. The material quality is good.

Elton Jothi

Dec 24, 2012
Visit site
did u apply the hadnwash + water solution on the screen also a little bit or only on the screenguard?

I have pears body soap.. will that work?
only on the screengaurd and on my hands as instructed...
not sure about abt pears...
i believe you can do it with just plain water also. coz 1 drop on 300ml is just like water :p

P.S:
What do you guys think about the L920 Price cut + free wireless charger???

garfieldm89

Jan 31, 2013
Visit site
i personally feel wireless charger is not a necessary addon...
ask the retailer if he will give u more discount if you buy w/o wireless charger.. if yes, then awesome

wayne310

May 13, 2013
Visit site
guys,

i will be visiting mumbai next month and wondering how good is the offline Here map/ Drive for Mumbai?

also any apps you would suggest for india in general?

mpt15

Apr 5, 2013
Visit site
guys,

i will be visiting mumbai next month and wondering how good is the offline Here map/ Drive for Mumbai?

also any apps you would suggest for india in general?

turn by turn nav is good in Mumbai. I use it often.

Apps for Mumbai....
There's m-indicator by Mobond software which is good for public transport info in mumbai.
Burrp is good for discovering restaurants in several Indian cities .

Any specific app types you are looking for.

Last edited:

wayne310

May 13, 2013
Visit site
i personally feel wireless charger is not a necessary addon...
ask the retailer if he will give u more discount if you buy w/o wireless charger.. if yes, then awesome
for me, its the most useful accessory for a phone ever as i am on desk everyday and plugging in and plugging out for every call or message is annoying and not practical.

also at night when i come home tired, its a torture to find the usb in the dark corners. my phone is always charged when i leave office now.

maps for mumbai is obviously good... but no idea about turn by turn navigation

turn by turn nav is good in Mumbai. I use it often.

Apps for Mumbai....
There's m-indicator by Mobond software which is good for public transport info in mumbai.
Burrp is good for discovering restaurants in several Indian cities .

Any specific app types you are looking for.
thanks but i hardly use trains or buses in mumbai except when i am feeling adventurous :p
will try burrp.

how common is lumia in mumbai these days?

@above: Foursquare can come in handy
N.O.V.A.3 | Windows Phone Apps+Games Store (United States)
nova 3 nokia india exclusive..
free for india users, grab it today

lucky u..was thinking of changing my region to download nova 3 but heard it makes the phone too hot

garfieldm89

Jan 31, 2013
Visit site
Im not getting any lag in the game and its not making the phone hot as well. Though i haven't played long enough as well.

Now marketplace is showing rs. 360 even though i have already downloaded. It should show already purchased with reinstall button. Right?

hipporama

Jan 24, 2012
Visit site
Im not getting any lag in the game and its not making the phone hot as well. Though i haven't played long enough as well.

Now marketplace is showing rs. 360 even though i have already downloaded. It should show already purchased with reinstall button. Right?

Just tap on BUY again and it'll show that you have already purchased it and will let you reinstall it.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nathanboro12