Indian 920 corner

Elton Jothi

Dec 24, 2012
Visit site
I dont see this as a new thing I saw inorbit Hyderabad, ea chennai..more than a month back..
Also a lot of recent big malls are missing
Phoenix market city Bangalore and Chennai is missing on here maps...

alimaslam

Apr 13, 2013
Visit site
I dont see this as a new thing I saw inorbit Hyderabad, ea chennai..more than a month back..
Also a lot of recent big malls are missing
Phoenix market city Bangalore and Chennai is missing on here maps...

Don't know about Bangalore Phoenix mall... but isn't Chennai mail construction still in progress.

hipporama

Jan 24, 2012
Visit site
With the upcoming amber update, is it wrong to expect a file manger or something of that sort for music and pictures hub?

You can probably expect something like that only in WP 8.1 which is slated for 2014. Amber is a very small update from what I've seen. And I doubt GDR3 will bring too many features either.

devil.insulted

Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Guys when i try to dial this specific number 18004201228 my phone dials it like this +18004201228.
This is a toll free number for one of the travel agents but it dials it as international number.
Any suggestions to correct this issue will be helpful.
I have tried to add +91 to number no go, change region from US to India but still no go.
I use US Market for downloading alot of apps which are not available in Indian market.
Is there any setting in phone calls that I have missed.

devil.insulted

Dec 4, 2012
Visit site

hipporama

Jan 24, 2012
Visit site
Guys when i try to dial this specific number 18004201228 my phone dials it like this +18004201228.
This is a toll free number for one of the travel agents but it dials it as international number.
Any suggestions to correct this issue will be helpful.
I have tried to add +91 to number no go, change region from US to India but still no go.
I use US Market for downloading alot of apps which are not available in Indian market.
Is there any setting in phone calls that I have missed.

Go to Settings > Swipe left to 'Applications' > Tap on PHONE and disable 'International Assist'.

ktl88

Mar 21, 2013
Visit site
As usual, it will first launch with AT&T and other countries and then come to India...
So we'll unfortunately have to wait longer than those in US.

hipporama

Jan 24, 2012
Visit site
GDR1 already hitted indian, All are waiting for GDR2 for OTA.

If you have some knowledge you can manually flash GDR 2.

You can manually check for updates on your phone.

He was asking how long it took for GDR1 to release in India after it launched worldwide.

GDR1 came within a month of it releasing everywhere else, as far as I remember. I would guess GDR2 should release sometime this month.

Raj Chahal

Jan 13, 2013
Visit site
Yes.. I updated in the morning ... and have been fiddling with it throughout the day ....

Initial Observations :
1. My phone is not heating like earlier.
2. Glance screen is pretty cool, but i have not been able to make peek screen work properly.
3. Double tap is quite useful feature.
4. I have to test Data sense properly so cant comment on it..
5. Just downloaded pro cam sometime back , it looks awesome ....
6. Radio is Here ... YAY !!!! but am i really gonna use it ?? ... NAH !!!! so doesnt matter to me much ..

Let me know about your observations :D

garfieldm89

Jan 31, 2013
Visit site
Updated it a while ago. Nokia pro can is looks awesome and with the smart can lens, it will improve camera a lot.

Glance is pretty handy i must say.

Not good radio signal at my place so haven't tested that much.

Call block facility was very much needed which is now here.

Didn't see much difference after fiddling with color profile.

Will play nova and royal revolt and will tell if phone still heats up like before, though i presume it will as NOVA is a heavy game.

Storage management has improved or not i don't know. My other storage is still arnd 3 gbs.

That's my view till now

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss