White or black lumia 920?

Snow

Aug 28, 2011
Visit site
I can't decide if I should get white or black. I see the white as a more unique colour but then its glossy and the black though matte, is more common

vtective

Feb 24, 2011
Visit site
I can't decide if I should get white or black. I see the white as a more unique colour but then its glossy and the black though matte, is more common

I went with the black, but I'd go with the white if I had the chance. The matte black is tougher to grip than the glossy white.

macky360

Dec 13, 2012
Visit site
I have owned both because my black L920 died and I switched it for a white one.

Personally I prefer the white L920 as, surprisingly, I find the glossy white masks fingerprints better than the matte black. Another advantage of the glossy case has over the matte case is that they are harder wearing, my black case developed minor dents whereas my white case is pristine.

bovcrx

Jan 2, 2013
Visit site
Glossy white is easier to put in and pull out of pockets, but will slide all over the passenger seat in your car if you're like me. I would still go white only because you didn't offer yellow

Sent from my SGH-T889 using Tapatalk 2

Snow

Aug 28, 2011
Visit site
Thanks for your input guys, i went for the white one and love it. Saw the red and it was absolutely gorgeous sadly there isn't stock :(

ceraf

Jan 4, 2013
Visit site
I chose black because I like having a matching bezel/shell colour...and that I'm Canadian, so I only had one colour choice anyway =)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lolz1234