The ATIV S will never be released in the USA

Jonnny4

Dec 24, 2012
Visit site
The Ativ S and HTC 8X are both way more trouble free than the Nokia 920. The sure is a market for the Ativ S in the US.
Umm, I would say no. This goes back to the old adage of Mac vs. PC, of course there aren't viruses on a Mac because they don't have the market share. You are hearing about more problems with the 920 because it is the number 1 selling Windows Phone 8 device in the world, meaning it has a higher market share so more people are talking.

anon(5914335)

Apr 20, 2013
Visit site
Umm, I would say no. This goes back to the old adage of Mac vs. PC, of course there aren't viruses on a Mac because they don't have the market share. You are
hearing about more problems with the 920 because it is the number 1 selling Windows Phone 8 device in the world, meaning it has a higher market share so more people are talking.

Your right because the 920 has the most phones sold and people will usually only post when they have a problems, it seems like the 920 is plagued with issues.

My personal experience that means really nothing: I know 2 people with Ativ S phones, neither have problems. I know one person with a 920, he has sent it in for repair 3 times. I Don't know anyone with an 8x.

iknowsingh

Apr 5, 2012
Visit site
Just posted this in another thread -

As a former Sprint store rep as recently as of a month ago, there has been ZERO internal talk of Windows Phone. The public knows as much as the average store rep at this point in time.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon