920 Paranoia

Muessig

Moderator Team Leader
Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
I am very happy with my 920 and I can honestly say its the best phone I've had. The other day I noticed some dust under the front camera and a couple of other things like the volume up/down buttons creaking a little. I also noticed a small nick on the front display next to the Nokia logo, not sure how it got there.

These are a bunch of very small aesthetic non issues, but combined are they enough to add up to enough of a reason to try to get a replacement from Nokia? None of these are really game breaking and I'm happy with literally everything else on the phone. Anyone out there had any similar issues? What did you do?

ttsoldier

Retired Ambassador
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
It's totally up to you.

Majority of people get theirs replaced for the slightest thing. If it bothers you THAT much, then replace it. If not, then enjoy your phone :)

WorzelGummage

Dec 30, 2012
Visit site
For the dust under the screen you should be able to get a replacement as I would consider that a manufacturing defect. This dust will eventually build up to the point that it interferes with the front facing camera and proximity sensor.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChadDaniel