How to display properties of media?

ohelvetos

Jan 14, 2013
Visit site
Hi,

Is there a way on WP8 to display the properties of photos and music tracks (e.g. date picture was taken, geo tag, aperture, bitrate for mp3 track, etc.)?

Long-press and menu don't provide this. This seems such an obvious feature. What am I missing?

Thanks.

ohelvetos

Jan 14, 2013
Visit site
thanks for your quick reply. I tried to find photos+ but could only find an app that seems to be linked to Synology disk station (DS photos+). I couldn't find any suitable app in the store. Strange that it's not a standard feature to display media properties.

ohelvetos

Jan 14, 2013
Visit site
Thanks for the tip. Searching for EXIF helped and I found a number of apps including Photos+ spyderzWPC must have referred to.

Photos+ and Picture Info look nice, but for some strange reason, none of these apps show any date info. The date must be there since the photos are correctly allocated to the month in the WP8 gallery under date.

TK2011

Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
Thanks for the tip. Searching for EXIF helped and I found a number of apps including Photos+ spyderzWPC must have referred to.

Photos+ and Picture Info look nice, but for some strange reason, none of these apps show any date info. The date must be there since the photos are correctly allocated to the month in the WP8 gallery under date.

Photo Info does show the date. Just look at the All page.

ohelvetos

Jan 14, 2013
Visit site
no, it does not. None of the apps I tested show the date although all the other info is available. I suspect that my Lumia 920 might not store the date where these apps expect it to be.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss