Who charges wirelessly overnight?

peropett

Jan 16, 2013
Visit site
I have charged my phone wirelessly every night since I got the charger a few days after launch.
a14

astondg

Jan 7, 2013
Visit site
I do. And 9 out of 10 mornings my phone is dead and requires a hard boot. At least it's charged though. :)

I had the same issue, although it would die at different times each night and stop charging at that point. I've just received my 920 back from Nokia Care after 1.5 weeks (to fix this issue and the vibration rattle) so I'll test out the charging tonight and let you know how it goes.

MS_SURVEYOR

Nov 26, 2012
Visit site
When your phone reaches full charge, the LED will first do a slow blink, then turn off almost entirely - unless you use a nightstand app or the NFC charging Weather and Calendar app. If the screen is on, it blinks a little faster, and won't turn off. This is to show that it is still charging the phone.

Something was going on. I have the Nokia plate. Been getting in too late to deal with it having to wake up too early. Got home tonight, checked the plate, turned the phone off, put it on the charger, the light came on steady, the phone turned on, the light stayed on steady charging as I'm typing. I Love wireless charging.

Thank You.

RickFelt

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
It might just be my phone, but I've noticed my battery dies much quicker when I use the wireless charging plate as opposed to the hard wire method. Anyone else experience this?

ceraf

Jan 4, 2013
Visit site
I charge mine every night via the wireless charging pad. Takes a bit over 2 hours to charge.

No noticeable issues....yet.

phander

Jan 2, 2013
Visit site
The only downside to the Nokia charger is that it doesn't charge other phones - e.g. Nexus 4. I've got one for my office but at home I'm thinking of a different type of Qi charger that works universally. At least when someone comes over - or, even when/if I change OS type, I'll still have a compatible wireless charger.

damon312

Nov 15, 2012
Visit site
more of a pattern that I charge my Lumia 920 wirelessly overnight. Haven't had any problems since I received the charging plate in mid-December.

Mark Rozanski

Nov 18, 2012
Visit site
Every night here also. I was using my Lumia 900 wall charger until some recommended I use the wall charger that came with my Lumia920. Experienced some rather sketchy battery performance until I did a few run downs. Switched to the wireless charger since it arrived and neve rlooked back.

o1legacygt

Nov 16, 2012
Visit site
I have used the wireless charger since about two weeks after the launch of the phone when i received it. I have yet to have any problems with it. Works great. Every night it puts a smile on my face when I realize I can focus on putting a plug in other holes. :)

aggie

Jan 3, 2013
Visit site
love the wireless charging. no more fumbling around with a charging cable in the dark. just drop my phone on the wireless charger when i'm ready to close my eyes and my phone is good to go in the morning.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs