Google Web Page Formatting:(

markpbennett

Jan 3, 2013
Visit site
Hi,

I've noticed for when switching my search engine to google...and searching and attempting to view certain web pages( including this forum), i'm forced into googles "formatted for mobile" version of the page:(

Is there anyway of disabling this? I've already selected in my settings i want the desktop version of pages?! not sure what else to do?:unhappy:

...using Bing in the mean time.

JaimitoFrog

Jul 14, 2012
Visit site
the problem i have is the link that it provides, it opens up some non-native webpage displaying the website's info in a different limited format. The only way is to display classic view in google. but it defaults to mobile view regardless if my browser is already set to deskptop view.

devize

Oct 6, 2012
Visit site
I hate that. I click on classic view whenever I search something in google before clicking on any links because they all come out in a crappy mobile format.

bawboh86

Sep 14, 2012
Visit site
If it means anything, they do that on their Android phones as well (I've had a few in the past) and even the Nexus 7 (have one of those as well). It's something Google does to anyone accessing their site from a "mobile device". You're going to have to contact Google to see it fixed.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nathanboro12