Yay! I won a sweepstakes

VidJuhEffex

Oct 29, 2012
Visit site
Just dropped my forms in the mail after receiving an email confirming my winning of an HTC 8x!!! (and 200 bones!!) This was through Bing rewards, and here I had completely forgot about even entering as it was probably 3-4 months ago and I had assumed I hadn't won.

What I hadn't forgot was the sense of mild longing for a WinPhone 8 device since my att upgrade feels like ages from now.

Cybersonic

Nov 1, 2011
Visit site
I entered that sweepstakes about 1000 times, no win for me. Oh well, I'm still happy with my lumia 900.

Congratz on the win and hope you like your 8x.

adamjamess

Dec 13, 2012
Visit site
This is totally cool! Good to hear someone won! I've only once won a sweepstakes. It was a honda sponsored deal. Won 2 tickets to see the black eyed peas in las Vegas. Then I didn't go cuz I got really sick. This was like 6 yrs ago.

Posted from my Verizon Employee Edition DROID DNA #01749.

VidJuhEffex

Oct 29, 2012
Visit site
Just read the fine print and noticed "allow 8-10 weeks for reward to arrive." They gave me 7 days (not business days, just days) to return the paperwork but I have to give them 2 months..... I know its free and all but............ first world problem. (My real concern is that I'm travelling in late march, and im not sure they will bother to tell me what shipping service they use, so even if I hold my mail there is a chance, however slim, it will return to sender in which case (according to the fine print) they will not send it back.

ninjaap

Dec 10, 2008
Visit site
Sweet! Congrats! I just entered another Bing sweepstakes! I'm not telling you guys which one though. I don't want anymore competition. LOL

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)