HTC Update for Windows Phone just received

olivercorb

Mar 26, 2012
Visit site
Not sure what this includes but I am currently installing an update named'HTC Update for Windows Phone'. This is with an O2 branded 8X, will update with change log (if given) here.

TruPlaya187

Oct 19, 2011
Visit site
No change log and no visible changes as yet, it might be the update for beats that we've all been waiting for.

Maybe a month and a half ago, I've received an update from Beats but the update was popped up in the Store. You probably received the HTC firmware update. I wish I could help you more but I didn't received any updates so far. Bell Mobility in Canada.

olivercorb

Mar 26, 2012
Visit site
I think it was just a firmware, i'm on 1532.20.20003.206 post-update.

I might have got a Beats update but i can't remember...i do know that my audio is crackling half the time with a reboot required to fix. We shall see if this update has fixed it!

TruPlaya187

Oct 19, 2011
Visit site
I think it was just a firmware, i'm on 1532.20.20003.206 post-update.

I might have got a Beats update but i can't remember...i do know that my audio is crackling half the time with a reboot required to fix. We shall see if this update has fixed it!

Please post back to see if the crackling sound is gone!!! It's driving me nuts!!!!!! I listen to a lot of music and then I receive a call and the crackling comes back after ending the call and the music back on. One solution I found, was to stop the music, unplug the headphones, plug em back in and start the music again....it's faster than rebooting.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes