Telus Price Hike Ativ S

Elaslegst2

Jan 19, 2013
Visit site
I've been waiting to sort out my Rogers contract before switching to Telus and picking up the Ativ S. I finally got it all sorted, checked the price on the Telus website on Friday the 11th, confirming that it was 29.99 on contract. Now however the price is up to $129.99 and I can't seem to find anything online or elsewhere that explains why. Has anyone noticed this and found a reason?

redoxy

Dec 22, 2012
Visit site
All three major carriers have ended the promo and now selling it for normal price.
You can sit it out a while it will be discounted after a while say in a month or two..

nifty5

Jan 20, 2013
Visit site
I've been waiting to sort out my Rogers contract before switching to Telus and picking up the Ativ S. I finally got it all sorted, checked the price on the Telus website on Friday the 11th, confirming that it was 29.99 on contract. Now however the price is up to $129.99 and I can't seem to find anything online or elsewhere that explains why. Has anyone noticed this and found a reason?

Send me a PM with your email. I should be able to get you a better deal with TELUS.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
psyduck