Not getting LTE on Rogers Nokia Lumia 920 on AT&T network

chiron09

Banned
Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
So I recently bought a Rogers Unlocked Nokia Lumia 920 due to the compatible bands it shares with AT&T LTE bands. I am getting 4G right now but it will not connect
to LTE at all. I live in a strong LTE area so thats not an issue. Is the issue due to APN? How can I enable LTE on my phone? I have used the Nokia Access point and there are three options
AT&T 3G, AT&T-Lumia 1, AT&T- Lumia 2. Data and MMS only work on the 3G but it still shows up as 4G in the bar on top. The other two dont work at all and only voice works. Any help would be wonderful. Thanks.

tai4de2

Nov 4, 2012
Visit site
I've seen my unlocked Rogers 920 get LTE on AT&T but *only* after I set the APN to pta. Before doing that I could get 3G only.

flame l

Nov 7, 2012
Visit site
So I recently bought a Rogers Unlocked Nokia Lumia 920 due to the compatible bands it shares with AT&T LTE bands. I am getting 4G right now but it will not connect
to LTE at all. I live in a strong LTE area so thats not an issue. Is the issue due to APN? How can I enable LTE on my phone? I have used the Nokia Access point and there are three options
AT&T 3G, AT&T-Lumia 1, AT&T- Lumia 2. Data and MMS only work on the 3G but it still shows up as 4G in the bar on top. The other two dont work at all and only voice works. Any help would be wonderful. Thanks.

Did you set your highest connection to LTE ?

MaxPower203

Dec 2, 2012
Visit site
Two things:

Have you ordered LTE from Rogers? Sorry if that's a dumb question. I know a guy who thought it came with his regular data plan. It doesn't. You have to order LTE separately with Rogers.

Secondly, do you have an LTE enabled SIM card? Your phone may be LTE compatible but is your SIM? Weird that you need a specific SIM but, well, there you go.

chiron09

Banned
Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
Two things:

Have you ordered LTE from Rogers? Sorry if that's a dumb question. I know a guy who thought it came with his regular data plan. It doesn't. You have to order LTE separately with Rogers.

Secondly, do you have an LTE enabled SIM card? Your phone may be LTE compatible but is your SIM? Weird that you need a specific SIM but, well, there you go.

I am not using the phone on Rogers Network though. Using it the states on AT&T and I do have a LTE-enabled sim.

foxbat121

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
you must have lte enabled data plan in order to use lte on AT&T. As for APN, select AT&T Lumia 2. call at&t to have your data plan provisioned to LTE first.

chiron09

Banned
Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
you must have lte enabled data plan in order to use lte on AT&T. As for APN, select AT&T Lumia 2. call at&t to have your data plan provisioned to LTE first.
Yeah that was the issue, I don't have a LTE enabled plan. I am using the $10 non-smartphone data which only goes to 3.5G.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99