Lumia vs toilet

Tafsern

Oct 29, 2012
Visit site
As long as no one has used the toilet without flushing, the water in the toilet is so clean you can drink it.

Actually, a toilet as a lot more cleaner than a work desk, keyboard, kitchen bench...you name it. Even your urine is drinkable as long as it's fresh and hot. In the old days, when they got hold on a bottle of liquor in the prisons, one person drank it, pissed it out and the next person drank the piss, pissed it out and and so on...since it still contained alcohol.

Somehow people immediately think about germs and **** when they hear the word "toilet", but there are far more scary things you put your hands and face in..all the time, everyday.

rockstarzzz

Apr 3, 2012
Visit site
How did you "clean it off"?

I took it to my lab and washed with methanol but that still doesn't count as cleaning off. I am interested to know how you did it.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site
@Tafsern I agree, it would be pretty bad if urine wasn't sterile and a sign of a bad infection. Still, I prefer my alcohol fresh. :)

Tafsern

Oct 29, 2012
Visit site
Sure, I like my alcohol fresh to ;)

The good thing is that the phone survived a drop in the toilet, not how the **** he cleaned it. It's clean enough :)

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site
Fresh urine is always sterile. It becomes non-sterile when it cools down to room temperature.

Well, something becomes non-sterile when bacteria/fungi start to grow in it, so the temperature doesn't have anything to do with it really. But you're right, as soon as it's out of our bodies, it will become non-sterile pretty fast, just because bacteria and fungi are everywhere around us :)

ryker002

Jan 15, 2013
Visit site
So somehow this became a conversation on how pee is sterile ahahaha. As you can see the lumia is not only a great phone but brings us each to educate each other on the topic of urine.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)