Color of your lumia 920

matthewryans

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
I got a black. Wanted the cyan but was US only. Grey wasn't available anywhere then and Yellow was always out of stock. Red version is not as good as it looks on the web so I got the black instead.

George Ponder

Editor
Dec 28, 2001
Visit site
Got black... suits the conservative nature at work. However had the yellow been a matte yellow (not a fan of the glossy) or the grey had been available, I would have opted for one of those color schemes.

jdriscoll636

Dec 17, 2012
Visit site
You crazy people from the UK and adding U's in random words. It's like it's your favourite pastime.

I was typing up a tech procedure the other day at work and spelled color that way. My coworkers made it a point to laugh at me for it. I told them to go suck an egg, as I was technical right on how I spelled it.

zokstar

Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
I got white! I only got it because it was the only one available! Originally i wanted to get either Yellow or Red... Still good enough!

rbxtreme

Jan 17, 2013
Visit site
Waited for the yellow, which excited at first but then settled down for the black. The black is offcourse slippery than a friend's white but then no,regrets with with the black.

mclark2112

Feb 8, 2005
Visit site
I originally bought the black and returned it. When the yellow was available on premier a couple weeks ago, I just couldn't help myself. It was the color that first jumped out at me, and I love it.

dv220s

Aug 16, 2011
Visit site
Got a white because I wanted something different and completely stands out from the rest of my devices (Black everything!). Turns out everyone I see thinks it's gorgeous and they even recognize it as the new Windows Phone which surprised me kind of.

devize

Oct 6, 2012
Visit site
I got the white and I love it. I like the contrast of the black screen and keys and the white case. So many people have come up to me to say things like 'wow, what phone is that? it looks really nice'. I never expected so many people to be interested in it.

I would have liked the red but I don't think I have it in me to bring a glossy red phone around with me, added to the fact it was near impossible to get one when I got my white one.

willybraatlund

Oct 18, 2012
Visit site
Yellow for me, because I have had two lumia 800, one in cyan and one in black. But if I had to choose today, I would go for black. The biggest problem with the yellow is matching it with the theme...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shelton786