Color of your lumia 920

autumnride

Oct 29, 2012
Visit site
Why didn't Nokia made all colors available in every country at launch?
I can't really tell, but what I have heard is that some colours are exclusive to certain carriers.

My white one gets back from reparation tomorrow... I have that feeling that it still isn't working and if so, I gonna bring it back to get my money back!!
As there is not an alternative to that phone I'll buy it again! :p Not sure though if I gonna get it in white again or in another colour, just because I had so much trouble with the white one.. :)

John Miller2

Jan 3, 2013
Visit site
Ive had a Black, White, and Red one and so far (all buggy 920's) the red is the best of the lot. The white however mixed really well with different cases but to be honest there is no need for me to have a case.
I would really like to get a hold of a yellow one. Hopefully i can complain and get one

gsquared

Jun 26, 2011
Visit site
I got the Stormtrooper. Was hard deciding between the Stormtrooper and Pikachu, but as Steve Ridges already mentioned, white does fit all the different themes better and you don't get sick of white as you can get from colours. I really love the yellow one, but I wouldn't want to own it myself! :)

+1

Stormtrooper with the high contrast theme rocks the house.

ggonzalez777

Dec 18, 2011
Visit site
I just changed my stormtropper to big bird! It was actually not that hard thanks to the disassembly video posted on wpcentral. You can find the shells on eBay.

miodrage

Feb 16, 2013
Visit site
I really wanted a yellow Lumia, but had to settle for a black. A few weeks later I had an offer to change mine for a yellow, but decided to stay black :D

Camera Chick

Jan 12, 2013
Visit site
Black, so i could change the theme and cases over the 2 years I'll have it. Tried the white first the same reason but there was an issue with the EE Sims not activating-white wasn't available on any other carrier. Yellow and red looked great but wanted the theme flexibility!!
Sent from my Lumia 920 using Board Express

Nov 20, 2012
Visit site
*Bumps old thread*

Currently rocking the red lumia 920 but I want yellow so I will be getting that tomorrow.

I may get the lumia 920 in Cyan idk yet. It would match my surface tablet keyboard.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChadDaniel