New device software update available from Rogers

cvrle1

Dec 28, 2012
Visit site
Just got a message from Rogers on my phone that there is a new software update available.

No idea what this is about and what it includes. I haven't done the update yet as I am at work currently and will wait to get home and use wi-fi to download the update. I usually get a notification in the store icon that there are updates, so not sure why i got a message and no icon notification yet.

cvrle1

Dec 28, 2012
Visit site
Could it be that Rogers was a "little bit" late with announcing portico update? From what I read all other owners of 920 (non rogers and att) were supposed to get portico update any day now. Maybe rogers system sent a message for that even though we got it already a while ago. Nothing would surprise me with rogers really.

Just checked mine, no update available. Most likely really old message that was sent out today for whatever reason.

stressds

Sep 19, 2012
Visit site
Could it be that Rogers was a "little bit" late with announcing portico update? From what I read all other owners of 920 (non rogers and att) were supposed to get portico update any day now. Maybe rogers system sent a message for that even though we got it already a while ago. Nothing would surprise me with rogers really.

Just checked mine, no update available. Most likely really old message that was sent out today for whatever reason.

Hmmm... I bet you're right. Checked for the update manually - nothing there.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99