looking for a case that can protect the screen when it drop face down.

Sukanok

Jan 22, 2013
Visit site
Incipio DualPro is one of my choice but i'm afraid it might be a little bit too bulky.
What about candy shell?? Would it be able to protect my screen??
Thank you.

helsten2

Dec 28, 2012
Visit site
I use Otterbox Defender. Bulky - sure, but it does exactly what it is supposed to do: Give protection against drop, bump and shock

RumpRoast

Jun 21, 2011
Visit site
You might look into into an Otterbox Commuter case. It's not as bulky but has a raised lip around the screen to protect it in case of a face down fall. I'm currently using an Apex hybrid mesh case that is similar to the Commuter case from eBay for $9 shipped and its been pretty fantastic so far.

I also picked up the Nokia cc-1043 case that should be here in a day or 2 because I want some sort of protection without the bulk.

swanlee

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
The official Nokia case wraps around so the screen is some protected in a flat fall. It is also very light and feels apart of the phone and not bulky

denzilla

Dec 27, 2012
Visit site
Otterbox Defender. Wife dropped her 920 on the pavement and the case barely got scuffed. Be warned: Its bulky and because the 920 isn't an iPhone, Otterbox didn't make it in any color except effing boring ass black/gray.

It comes with a holster, btw. Think of having a VCR strapped to your side as you walk.....

spizzlee

Jan 28, 2013
Visit site
The official Nokia case does NOT protect against face down falls. I ordered 2 thinking it would be great, but one day getting out of the car after work i dropped my phone. Lands face down and shatters. I'm still on the hunt for a case with facedown protection. Currently using the Dual Pro, but since i now have a red Lumia i would love to have a red case to match.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)