how to make nokia music work on lumia 920 bought from UAE but using the phone in india

Sushovan Majumdar

Jan 26, 2013
Visit site
I bought my lumia 920 from Dubai. But I'm using it in India. Is there a way for Nokia music to work in India. I have already downloaded nokia music by setting the location of store as India & nokia account as India.

But I'm not able to find the mix radio & other option in Nokia music?
Please advice how to make it work :(

Snowy Nokia

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site
first off nokia mix radio should be supported in your country.
Now delete your nokia account, uninstall nokia music. reinstall it and try it now without your nokia account.

Naresh Pareek

Jan 30, 2013
Visit site
HI Sushovan, did you manage to access Nokia music? I am also facing the same problem as i also got the my phone from Dubai. Let me know if you have been able to find any solution to fix the problem. Thanks

sarim_xyz

Jan 17, 2013
Visit site
I have the very same issue, I talked to Nokia and unfortunately there is no way to access Music Services on imported phones. :-(
Kindly inform me if anyone has any workaround for this.

nutnithin

Nov 5, 2012
Visit site
one way i made it work before nokia music was available in the UAE was to hard reset the phone and then re install nokia music...when asked for location enabling upon launch click decline or no...and it should work fine...make sure you dont enable location services in the app settings...and you should be able to access mix radio...

mohitjksharma

Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
dude tell me the complete process. Do i still keep region and regional setting as India? Am in Kenya using Kenya sim and Radio mix is available in this country. Bought phone from Dubai and its a 920.1 version updated to latest firmware 1308. Even my store does not show xbox music while people using kenya version of phone have both nokia mix and xbox music + video in store...

nutnithin

Nov 5, 2012
Visit site
dude tell me the complete process. Do i still keep region and regional setting as India? Am in Kenya using Kenya sim and Radio mix is available in this country. Bought phone from Dubai and its a 920.1 version updated to latest firmware 1308. Even my store does not show xbox music while people using kenya version of phone have both nokia mix and xbox music + video in store...

I had set my region to US but when i shared location in app i couldnt use mix radio anymore..hard resetting it seemed to fix the problem...so what you could do is hard reset the phone...change your region to US and when you run nokia music dont share your location at the initial prompt...thats how mine worked...i think making the region india would still let it work..not sure..

just make sure not to share location on initial prompt when you run the app...and then goto settings in app and change location settings to off....all this works only after a hard reset though...so make sure to back up all your pics, messages and everything else...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EyeTea