How much does your battery lasts ?

Foltest

Jan 26, 2013
Visit site
Hello there!I'm new to this forum and i have been considering buying this phone.I want to ask people who has this phone to post(if possible) their usage of apss browsing and the amount of time which the device lasted ... I hope you can help me out for choosing my new phone :)

TheLuminis620

Jan 20, 2013
Visit site
Everyday I use my Lumia 620 for some calls, texts, Facebook, Twitter, use of Camera, web browsing, WiFi on all the time, and a little bit of game and I can easily get between 15-24 hours. I didn't activate the battery saver mode and I set my brightness to low. I reckon with battery saver mode on, I can stretch it a little further.

You will notice that during the first week of use, the battery seems to drain real quick but after a week, things start to pick up and it lasts longer. That's what I heard from some Windows Phone users and I find it to be true.

I have to say it's not great, but not too bad either. I held a test with my friends' Lumia 800, Lumia 900, Samsung Galaxy Note and iPhone 4S and with the same frequency of usage, I get back home with my phone left with 20% of battery still while my friends went back with dead phones.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos