Portico Update? My lumia 920 is bought from UAE but i'm currently using it in the philippines.

pauleyKills

Jan 21, 2013
Visit site
I bought mine from UAE but im currently in here in the philippines and wont be coming back for months. I'm wondering if the update (i believe the update is rolling out globally) will come? Or will it even come? I've been manually checking for the update everyday since they announced they were rolling it out globally.

WorzelGummage

Dec 30, 2012
Visit site
It doesn't matter what country you are currently in regarding the update. As soon as it's released for your product code you'll be able to update no matter where you are in the world. If it's any consolation, I'm still waiting for the update too for an unbranded carrier free UK 920. For some bizarre reason, Nokia/Micro$oft decided to release Portico for the North American market first and make the rest of the world wait until early 2013.

Jari P

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
I bought mine from UAE but im currently in here in the philippines and wont be coming back for months. I'm wondering if the update (i believe the update is rolling out globally) will come? Or will it even come? I've been manually checking for the update everyday since they announced they were rolling it out globally.

Just a little funny, but I just had my christmas and new year holiday in Philippines - I flashed 2 different Portico for my cp on that time when I had holiday there in Philippines - it is pretty easy to flash any Portico you like for your cp ... well, so far, there is no any confirmation about international OTA of Portico and I am pretty sure that they are not available for all areas on the same time ... it might be the end of February, before it will be rolling out ...

pauleyKills

Jan 21, 2013
Visit site
The exact date of when the update is rolling out really confused me and I even read an article yesterday that it might be mid-March. Thanks!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss