getting lumia 920 to my girlfriend this val.

Twitter@Firas_MD

Sep 6, 2012
Visit site
Hey everyone ..
im about to get a lumia 920 in red for my GF this valentines, but cant really get my hand on one right now, i got the htc 8x. and i think there is something better about the 920 .
anyway ... what i really need is some screen shots of the main screen, Nokia app collection, and the most important is a screen shot of the KIK Messenger app on the 920, as we use it a lot, because here on the 8x i get a black bar on the top of the app and its getting really annoying.
and if anyone tell me if its a good idea or not and do you recommend the 920 or not ..

thank you very much in advance everyone

paddylaz

Jan 13, 2013
Visit site
Hey everyone ..
im about to get a lumia 920 in red for my GF this valentines, but cant really get my hand on one right now, i got the htc 8x. and i think there is something better about the 920 .
anyway ... what i really need is some screen shots of the main screen, Nokia app collection, and the most important is a screen shot of the KIK Messenger app on the 920, as we use it a lot, because here on the 8x i get a black bar on the top of the app and its getting really annoying.
and if anyone tell me if its a good idea or not and do you recommend the 920 or not ..

thank you very much in advance everyone

I don't know your girlfriend, but for this sort of cash I'd recommend a pair of Christian Louboutin shoes for valentine's instead....trust me.

You can thank me later. :)