Bluetooth auto pairing

Kmanirl

Jan 28, 2013
Visit site
So, have paired my new HTC 8x to the car kits (Parrot CK3200 & MKi9200) in both my cars. Both connect fine and sync without issue, however fail to auto-connect thereafter. Have had iPhone, Andriod & BBerry phones previously and they auto-connect without issue.

Have seen lots of posts about Bluetooth issues with Windows phones (as I understand they are using an old version) but only solutions to auto-connection issues seems to be to delete all other devices before pairing. Have tried this (much to my wife's annoyance as her phone was one that was deleted :devil:) but it makes to difference.

In the Bluetooth settings on Andriod, Bberry etc you can select to auto-connect to a paired device (as you may only want to do this with certain devices). However on Windows 8 phone there is no such option (assume all paired devices are supposed to auto-connect by default)

Firmware on carkits is up to date.

Anyone any ideas how I can avoid having to manually connect every time I get in the car, as its a major pain?

Cheers

K

lucas.scott

Mar 11, 2012
Visit site
Thats definitely unfortunate. My bluetooth connects automatically whenever i walk in to my house due to my bluetooth audio in there. Have you tried reaching out to the manufacturer of the car kit?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nathanboro12