New and need some advice

kocsis91

Feb 1, 2013
Visit site
Hi everyone,

I'm new around here and was hoping to get some advice. It's getting closer to that "new phone" time and I currently have an iPhone 4s. I was curious if you had any suggestions on what to get. I really like the design of Lumia 920, and it's probably top on my list. The reviews seem good for the most part. I mostly use my phone for messaging, and I'm going to hate giving up iMessage! How is the messaging on the 920? Also, is the lack of apps a huge problem? I wouldn't consider myself a huge app user, but it's just another thing I want to take into consideration. Please let me know your thoughts and ideas.

Thanks in advance!

Kooosh

Dec 11, 2012
Visit site
Hey, welcome! You're not getting any help, so I'll give it a try, and a bump. You're asking legit questions.

I don't text or IM much at all from my phone, so I can't help you with that. I doubt there is much difference between platforms except for the keyboard.

As for the app situation, I'd say it's between decent and good, and rapidly improving. Most of the major apps are there, but some are better than others. Like you. I'm not a huge app user, and I'm pretty happy with the Windows Phone Store selection and quality. In 6 weeks, I've spent about $2.50 on apps. That was on a weather and youtube app.

With some minor reservations, I highly recommend the 920. It's almost as good as it looks.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ailanamargarett