Sometimes vibrate not work on Lumia 620

tdloc

Feb 1, 2013
Visit site
Hi all,

I have a question.

Sometimes vibrate not work on my Lumia 620 (wont vibrate when press 3 buttons, calls, texts).

The only solution is remove battery :unhappysweat:.

Please help me to solve this.

tdloc

Feb 1, 2013
Visit site
When I run apps (can be any apps, not a specific app, sometimes Music, sometimes Bing, sometimes Settings,...) and sometimes vibrate not work.

Thanks for your help.

Feb 2, 2013
Visit site
hi

I have bough Nokia Lumia 620 recently. My mobile vibrates whenever the three button on the front side down(back, Windows, search buttons) pressed. I have changed the vibration settings to off. Still when i press any of the three buttons, it vibrates. Is that how all nokia works. or its an fault?

Thanks for reply

tdloc

Feb 1, 2013
Visit site
hi

I have bough Nokia Lumia 620 recently. My mobile vibrates whenever the three button on the front side down(back, Windows, search buttons) pressed. I have changed the vibration settings to off. Still when i press any of the three buttons, it vibrates. Is that how all nokia works. or its an fault?

Thanks for reply

It's always vibrate when press those buttons, that's normal.

nitinpal

Mar 30, 2013
Visit site
I bought a white Lumia 620 last week and have been facing the same issue with the vibrator... The phone does not vibrate on most of the occasions sometimes it does... Is your problem resolved? If yes what did you do?

dkp23

Feb 3, 2012
Visit site
Having this issue. I've had the phone for a week and it vibrated normally when I hit the back button. Now it doesn't. It doesn't vibrate when I use the dedicated,camera,button which usually it does,vibrate. Anybody have a,fix?

chrisday091

Jun 28, 2013
Visit site
hi there i had this issue with the phone, the windows, back, and search button would not vibrate or would randomly decide to one moment then not the next. I did all of the above and then it still happened , so i contacted the place where i bought mine from and got it swapped over. So im guessing its a common fault on this device

Umar Kayyam Yakuza

Sep 22, 2014
Visit site
Ok so definitely it's a hardware problem .. how i fix it is by tapping the phone lightly at the bottom back where the speaker is found .. don't hammer it -_- !! just some light little tap and your phone will vibrate again :) !! :cool:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss