Lumia 920 LCD Replacement Screen

Icbuono5

Nov 28, 2012
Visit site
Hey guys,

I am in need of some assistance, I was wondering if anyone knew of a good site where I can buy a replacement screen for a 920. When I got my 920, my mom got one as well (her first smartphone) and she just told me that she dropped her phone for the first time a couple days ago and unfortunately it was while she was walking downstairs and it hit the tile below screen down. I've already been looking at eBay but was wondering if there was a better place to buy a screen. Thanks!

NELSON8x

Feb 1, 2013
Visit site
Try here: 920 Lumia Onderdelen en accessoires

Hey guys,

I am in need of some assistance, I was wondering if anyone knew of a good site where I can buy a replacement screen for a 920. When I got my 920, my mom got one as well (her first smartphone) and she just told me that she dropped her phone for the first time a couple days ago and unfortunately it was while she was walking downstairs and it hit the tile below screen down. I've already been looking at eBay but was wondering if there was a better place to buy a screen. Thanks!

djburkes

Nov 28, 2012
Visit site
I replaced a digitizer on a friend's 920 after she dropped it. If the LCD isn't damaged and it's just the digitizer that's cracked then it would be cheaper just to replace the digitizer itself. If the LCD is broken then you would need to order the LCD with the digitizer already attached. I ordered the replacement digitizer from here but they seem to be out of stock for the time being.

Icbuono5

Nov 28, 2012
Visit site
I'm not sure what broke because im away at college. My mom said that she dropped it from the stairs and that it hit the tile..im surprised that the phone works at all buy it does fortunately. So if the digitizer just broke would you be able to feel the cracks? Where as if the LCD broke you wouldn't be able to feel the cracks because the digitizer sits on top of the LCD...right?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb