Is Expansys reliable?

reckoner79

Jun 19, 2012
Visit site
I ordered the Lumia 620 from Expansys a couple days ago and their website said will ship in 1 day. The next day it said 2 days and I checked today and now it's going to ship in 4 days? Anyone have experience with Expansys are they always so flaky about shipping dates? I hope I didn't make a mistake, I could've just ordered from Ebay for a few dollars more.

kwyjibo1988

Feb 8, 2013
Visit site
Is this Expansys UK? I bought my HTC 8X from them and it was quickly delivered and they answered my email queries quickly. I think they get their sim free phones imported from Europe so that's why there might be a delay. For example my 8X manuals were in French. If you're worried just drop them an email.

TK2011

Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
ETA for their 620 stock in US is pure garbage IMO. I placed an order last week when ETA was 2-3 days and since then I saw swing it anywhere from 1-2 days to 7 days on any given day. Feels like I'm dealing with a shady online retailer. If they don't ship or give me a firm date today, I will probably take my business elsewhere.

reckoner79

Jun 19, 2012
Visit site
I just cancelled my order, I called them and they changed the date to 7 days!!! I don't get it, why even offer the phone for sale if you don't have it and don't really know when you will have it? I'm never buying from them again.

Expansys USA

John8888

Jan 16, 2013
Visit site
Agreed, I've had the phone ordered three weeks ago, and it is still changing the dates...its like an endless count down timer. I've given up and took my business else where. won't be doing business with these guys in the future...

harshalsk

Apr 15, 2011
Visit site
I ordered my White Lumia 620 yesterday noon and they shipped it by 4PM. It was showing it in stock. FedEx tracking shows I willbe getting mine by tomorrow.

Turbo_lemon

Feb 21, 2013
Visit site
I just ordered mine last night from negrielectronics.com and it was delivered this afternoon at 3! I also live in Canada this shipping time is the first time I have succesfully had an overnight shipment actually arrive overnight, Lets just say they def impressed me and gained a new lifetime customer with the low pricing and amazing service!!

I am a die hard iphone 4S user but after seeing and reading the reviews and wanting to try windows phone 8 I had to jump on the 620, I am seriously considering selling my iphone and swapping back to windows after seeing just how good it is! I also have windows 8 on my home pc and it is now damn near as fast as my macbook pro, very impressive things coming out of microsoft these last few months!

mishybar

Dec 28, 2013
Visit site
If it' s not too late, don' t buy from expansys. If you already bought, prey you don' t need to send it back in case it breaks. You won' get a refund or repair. It happened to me over a year ago, I sent the moto xoom me for repair/ refund and... silece. They stopped answering my mails. There are other cheaper and more reliableshops online.

Nigel Perry

Dec 19, 2014
Visit site
This retailer is totally unreliable. They offer extras with phones on the main website to lure you in (like free ?25 case with Google Nexus 5) then omit it from the invoice and then refuse to send it!

kristalsoldier

Oct 23, 2013
Visit site
I bought my 830 from Expansys UK. it was delivered on time and the phone works well. I always thought Expansys was a reliable seller though I have to be careful now having read some of the experiences mentioned here.

paul taraneh

Apr 7, 2015
Visit site
I ordered my White Lumia 620 yesterday noon and they shipped it by 4PM. It was showing it in stock. FedEx tracking shows I willbe getting mine by tomorrow.

What i noticed i will share..... On left panel choose "in stock" so your results will only show what they actually have. Also the confirm of order i rec'd states they charge you when shipped, Amazon also does this. US orders r shipped from Canada. Two hours after order i rec'd a shipping invoice with tracking number. I hope i won't have to edit this reply with bad news, you just have to be present when ordering from their site, as always. Also i noticed the descriptions of the devices are slim so google the device by model number not name to ensure you have the right specs. So far so good, it's just what's working for me.

Daniel King 1978

Dec 8, 2015
Visit site
No they are not reliable. Worst customer service I have dealt with. My phone was faulty, they agreed to repair it and now have had my phone for 38 days. They show no sign of returning it and are not replying to emails. I've not heard from them for 4-5 days now. Do not buy from these people, I have read other reviews and it sounds like I was lucky to even get the phone in a decent amount of time. God help you if there's a problem with the phone they send you as they basically do not give a sh*t once they have your money.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)