Car Totalled. Lumia survives.

ttsoldier

Retired Ambassador
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Sucks to say, I totaled my car last night. Lumia 920 was no my lap. It would have gone flying around the car somewhere. When I found it, the case was in the backseat and the phone was in the front. Got a nick on the top so the sim card tray doesn't sit snug anymore, but still works. Got a nick on the bottom by the windows logo too. :(

Thankful to be alive though/

TheLuminis620

Jan 20, 2013
Visit site
Thank God that you are safe mate. That Lumia 920 is one **** of a thing but sucks to know about your car though.. Those are replaceable but not you ;)

SergeMcG

Jan 4, 2013
Visit site
It is great to read you are ok and even taking time and energy to share the story.

I asked myself a couple of times what would happen to the Lumia 920 if I had an accident. I thought it would start flying around and I would probably hope it wouldn't hit my head with one of its poly carbonate corner edges.

hamzie11

Dec 19, 2012
Visit site
Why was it in your lap?
Glad you are safe but dont do it next time, otherwise ill come to your house, drink all your milk...eat all your biscuits
get a car holder

TheLuminis620

Jan 20, 2013
Visit site
Why was it in your lap?
Glad you are safe but dont do it next time, otherwise ill come to your house, drink all your milk...eat all your biscuits
get a car holder

Think I'll just get one for myself too. I have an attitude of placing my phone on my lap when driving. I don't know, just feels comfortable.. =P

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ayven