Put PRESSURE on MS and Nokia to fix the BASIC BUGS

Malcolm Clement

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
I am petitioning everyone who looks at these forums to take the fight to MS and Nokia. I am making it my mission to continually tweet and email their support teams to fix basic bugs in their OS until they actually respond with, A FIX!

My Lumia 920 has been pretty good overall. I'm only on my second 920 (first one died during full reset) and this current one likes to freeze and turn off randomly and not reboot for the longest time. It gave me quite the scare as I'm proposing today and thus have a lot of coordination to work out... I'm sure many of you might have been in a situation where your phone randomly turning off for NO GOOD REASON (I was replying to a text today when mine died for a brief period of time) would be or has been very detrimental to you.

But whining about it here, to one another, doesn't do us any good. This is why I ask you to take this directly to Microsoft and Nokia. It is THEIR problem. Microsoft has $64 BILLION in cash reserves. NEVER tell me they cannot fix this quickly. That much money can buy small countries. It sure as **** can buy the brainpower and resources to fix BASIC issues with their "latest and greatest" OS, whether or not it be random resets or battery drain issues or whatever. MS NEEDS to step up to the plate and address these issues in a timely manner.

Do your part!

Huime

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
Your freeze might be able to fix by flashing a clean copy of OS. If this doesn't help then you have a defective unit. And I consider flashing procedure is a basic requirement for smartphone user.
But the OS is in fact buggy and needs to be fix.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99