Alarm doesn't ring from time to time

AlarmProblem

Feb 16, 2013
Visit site
On my Nokia Lumia 820, the alarm doesn't ring sometimes. Sometimes it doesn't ring after snoozing. It is difficult to take these things up with the service personnel because I can't recreate the problem at will, but it surely exists. I lost several hours in the past few weeks due to missed alarms and me sleeping. Any one else can confirm this problem?

Melissa Loyd

Mar 1, 2013
Visit site
My husband and I have the same phones and we have recurring alarms set for the past couple weeks. I heard him this morning calling in because his alarm didn't go off. Couple hours later I wake up 1/2 hour after my alarm was supposed to go off. Both our alarms failed the same day and we had changed nothing in routine. Both plugged in and on like every night. No alarm settings changed. We are light sleepers. WTH???? Trippy weird. Anyone else have this happen today. Windows Lumia 810 through t-mobile using built in alarm app.

morway06

Jun 25, 2013
Visit site
I have the HTC 8x and have also been having this problem. The only pattern that I've noticed so far is that it only seems to happen when I have the phone plugged in, although it does not happen every time the phone is plugged in. It is very random, sometimes will happen two days in a row, then won't happen again for two weeks. This is a huge concern for me, as it has already made me late to work numerous times - including today. Has anyone been able to find out anything about this issue? Guess I'll be setting a regular old alarm clock from now on, which is pretty sad.

Sarge91

Jun 1, 2014
Visit site
Im having the same issue. I have three alarms set. From time to time some of them fail to go on. My brother is woken before my alarm should go on, he awakens me, and then when i see at the clock on the wall that i have few minutes, i lay in bed awaken and no alarm appears. Thats weird. Ussualy after this ocasions i turn all alarms off and on and it works fine again.

deathgrunt

Dec 28, 2014
Visit site
Are you sure "Quit Hours" are not turned on by accident?

Maybe it's a conflict with your timezone? When I change timezones sometimes Outlook doesn't sync at the moments it should be...

Br1t

Jun 9, 2013
Visit site
I had this happen on WP8.0 and never used the stock alarm since as I've still seen people complain about this.

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss