how do you upload a musicfile/mp3 to skydrive from phone?

Alex_A

Feb 12, 2013
Visit site
tonight I was in the studio and made a demo, i have it now on my phone but cant figure out how to upload it to skydrive or anywhere else.
please dont tell me this is another crippled function and you cant wireless share, upload music files?:angry:

Alex_A

Feb 12, 2013
Visit site
skydrive app?

as far as i can see the app doesn't even see musicfiles in my phone, only photos and docs...
i hope im missing something here, pls let me know how its done

Microsoftjunkie

Jun 19, 2012
Visit site
thanks for your answer MJ, man this is getting freaking ridiculous, so you cant upload a song to skydrive.. fantastic!!

You can work around this. You need a browser that downloads. In this case I use UC Browser. Email your file to yourself and then go to your email account from UC browser.

Make sure you type "live.com". If you type Bing it will go to the Bing from the dedicated search button. Once you see your file you uploaded, click and UC will download it. Then you will have the option to upload to Skydrive.

Alex_A

Feb 12, 2013
Visit site
Ok, will see if i try that thanks for your explanation anyways. crazy thing to be forced to do that when you have an app that should do this effortless but but, im seeing a trend here...
I mean if you know you have "few apps" out there and see it as a problem then be sure your own few apps at least do what they are supposed to or whats expected of them

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lolz1234