Bluetooth Speaker

RumpRoast

Jun 21, 2011
Visit site
Not sure what your budget is but the JBL Flip can be had for $100. The sound is amazing for such a small speaker and blows away the small Jambox and Beats Pill.

I use it in the backyard while grilling and all my buddies were impressed, they all thought I had an outdoor speaker installed on the deck. Its smaller than a monster energy drink but pretty hefty so that it doesn't move around when playing bass heavy music

hahahi20

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site
I currently have 2 Nokia Play 360's
The sounds of these things is amazing! And they look very good. The battery is also much better than on most mobile speakers. And I think the wireless stereo is just a nice addition.

When I come home, the first thing I do is touch the turned off speaker with my 920 (NFC). The speaker automaticly starts up, and connects. I just have to press one button on the phone and it starts to play music, it is amazing!

RumpRoast

Jun 21, 2011
Visit site
I get almost a week's worth of battery life playing around 2-3hours a day. That's including using it for incoming calls to talk to my family for about 30min a day.

david90531

Aug 29, 2011
Visit site
I use the Monster Clarity HD. A small, portable but quite loud speaker. Best of its size and price (originally $120, Amazon has it for $69), and I got it as an refurbished item for $39 on Monster Outlet site, it was pretty much brand new sealed in box

bishop1378

Nov 11, 2012
Visit site
I've been using the Big Blue Live from Brookstone ($99) for the last 3 months. Sound is decent, but I love the fact that it has a microphone so I can use it when I get incoming phone calls/texts.

BobPro2

Feb 21, 2013
Visit site
CameraChick;
I use the little JamBox from AT&T and my son got the Big JamBox. They are both fantastic! I'm pretty cheap by nature, but sometimes it pays to spend a little more for a quality product. Try one of those babies, you'll love it.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ayven