After get Portico update on Unlocked Lumia 920

Fitu Pham

Jan 9, 2013
Visit site
The cameras both front and back take unsharp photo as before. The only significant better thing is the battery consumption. 24 hrs from discharge off the wireless charging plate, I went from 100% to 74% for the normal use. So I assume it could last for 2.5 to 3 days for just a single charge.
This improve is great, but I still like to have cameras improvement nnd Storage Management on the Other thing store on the phone.

Thanks

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD

Fitu Pham

Jan 9, 2013
Visit site
What was this supposed to say?

You have a major issue if your phone has a lag. That is for sure not a common problem.

Please see the size of Other contents
P.S. dont ask me to delete this delete that (caches, maps, etc) because I have done it.

zasu4a6e.jpg

Curtieson

Jul 26, 2011
Visit site
Please see the size of Other contents
P.S. dont ask me to delete this delete that (caches, maps, etc) because I have done it.

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/02/19/zasu4a6e.jpg

Dang, that is a lot of space to use up. But I see what you are saying now. 12GB...sheesh... I have 3.55GB used in Other on mine. On my Samsung Focus it was the majority of my 8GB of space also.

I could only imagine most of that would be texts. Do you text / MMS pictures to people a ton? I think Other is also Skydrive data, like OneNote items or things you have downloaded from emails. Do you do a lot of Excel and save things locally? Even your System is 0.2 GB higher than mine though...I would have thought THAT one would have been pretty standard.

bawboh86

Sep 14, 2012
Visit site
Yeah, the other issue is pretty big. It's about 4.5GBs at this point (was nearly 6GBs). I hope it gets fixed with the next update that gets pushed.

As for the cameras, I can't help you, but a suggestion I've found that helps is getting Creative Studio and post editing after the pic is taken to increase "clarity". Helps with some of the softness of the pics, when I have it.

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vascro