Verizon 8x in Red

Rajat Singhal

Feb 20, 2013
Visit site
Not sure if anyone else has noticed this yet, but the verizon store is no longer showing the Red 8x as an option. it's not that the website says the red color is out of stock. It just does not show it as an option at all.

Anyone have any idea why this is? I was really looking forward to buying this phone soon, and will prefer red if available.

stmav

Retired Moderator
Sep 18, 2012
Visit site
Haven't heard anything about it going away. Checking the Verizon website, it says there are no 8x available at a store anywhere in Dallas. I kind of find that hard to believe.

Rajat Singhal

Feb 20, 2013
Visit site
So weird.

PS: Did they mention when it will be back in stock again?

Also another update, it OOS on the VZW website now. Wonder whats happening.

wpn00b

Jan 9, 2013
Visit site
Hmm...i was just talking to someone that owns a red 8X and he went to the Microsoft store in Redmond and said that they didn't have any red devices in stock to replace his for a signal issue. Still working on this device, but I thought it odd that they couldn't replace his device in store. Now it makes sense.

WE ARE NOT ALONE...

(in our supply/demand issues, of course...)

Nov 20, 2012
Visit site
Before I got my beautiful red 920....i has the pleasure of a red 8x.these phones are apparently rare as it took me quite a bit of effort to actually get one. Good luck guys

Rajat Singhal

Feb 20, 2013
Visit site
Ya the weird thing again is that it does not show the red one as OOS, but just not an option at all. And this is only true for the VZW website. Maybe I will have to call them to see what the deal is...

OsT Pathology

Feb 17, 2013
Visit site
When I got my 8X (in blue) a week ago, I was wanting to get red going in, but they were out and the guy seemed confused when I asked about red like he was unaware they made them. So I guess they never got red at that particular Verizon store.

Skytechh

Dec 19, 2012
Visit site
The red 8x was never shown off or stocked at Verizon stores. When I asked about the red 8x at my local Verizon store, even the people there were unaware of one in existence. It is only available on Verizon's website, as that is where I got a hold of mine(2 months ago). If it does not show up there then not sure what happened.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)