Indian 620 corner

yashshah7197

Feb 19, 2013
Visit site
Hey guys.

I just saw a similar type of thread in the Lumia 920 sub-forum and thought we should have the same here.

So straight to the point then.

This thread is for all Indians who own or wish to own a Lumia 620. Please do share your reviews, experiences, photos, shell-colors, price you bought it for, problems, solutions and whatever else that you like to post about the 620.

Regards,
Yash Shah

yashshah7197

Feb 19, 2013
Visit site
So as per the latest news about the launch of the 620 in India, it has been delayed again and should be available for online purchase from the 28th February and at retail outlets from the first week of March for a price of around 14K.

Vinit Sharma

Feb 3, 2013
Visit site
waiting for lumia 620........ hey do u knw problems relating wp8 n memory card????? i read that u need to format it every time u use it in another device???? or something like that??

Murtuza Rupawala

Jan 5, 2013
Visit site
Guys before buying this phone, make sure you visit the Nokia store and take a demo of this phone. Worldwide there are different problems being reported for this phone. The highest being the Multi-touch issue. It only works correctly when plugged in charging. Do try a multi-touch game like Gun bros and test it whether the Indian batch have this problem or not. Check IE scrolling on heavy webpages with pinch to zoom. Please do check these points before buying. You can read other threads here also. All have mentioned these major problems as well as other small issues.

nokiageek

Feb 1, 2013
Visit site
Not every body is experiencing this issue, the post is a little off putting. Mine does not have these issues, so maybe it is best to say a small number of people have reported these issues
Sent from my Nokia Lumia 620 using Foroplex

Murtuza Rupawala

Jan 5, 2013
Visit site
Not every body is experiencing this issue, the post is a little off putting. Mine does not have these issues, so maybe it is best to say a small number of people have reported these issues
Sent from my Nokia Lumia 620 using Foroplex
Yes, that is true but still to be on a safe side, we should check atleast before buying.

rajamass

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
I pre ordered it on Flipkart last sunday, not yet delivered :(

Eagerly waiting, original first stock came on monday, by yesterday evening only Black and Cyan models are out of stock :)

Its selling like hot cakes I guess

rAj06

Mar 11, 2013
Visit site
Bought Lumia 620 for my wife.. Its an awesome phone for the price point. I feel like selling my Xperia S for this! I really think this phone will be a huge success.
Paid 14499 @ Croma.

Hammered Pizza

Apr 11, 2012
Visit site
Bought Lumia 620 for my wife.. Its an awesome phone for the price point. I feel like selling my Xperia S for this! I really think this phone will be a huge success.
Paid 14499 @ Croma.

Great phone for the price, though the 520 will be 3000 less and with a bigger screen. Decisions...

rAj06

Mar 11, 2013
Visit site
Yeah.. I didnt expect it will launch in India so soon! Anyway.. no regrets.. 520 doesnt have a flashlight or front facing camera.. see.. u get some loose some.. :p
And oh NFC & Magnetometer.. (realized just now!)

nachikethas

Mar 11, 2013
Visit site
i couldnt connect phone with any computer. the real issue was with my memory card,but i couldnt find it. so i emailed nokia regarding the issue and i tried everything as they said in their replay mail but the problem still showed. I got angry and said 'switching' to lumia was the biggest mistake:winktongue: that i had made.
just after two hours after they called me and one technical person fixed the issue, he also cleared a lot of doubts regarding 620. i never expected this kind of quick response from them. really like nokias customer care.:kiss:

nachikethas

Mar 11, 2013
Visit site
also other thing i got 6gb of 3g internet data for free for 3 months with nokia 620 purchase.
the offer is only available with Airtel sim.Purchased the my phone from cochin so not sure its given in whole country.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
janecruise