HTC Support Is A Joke

ChuckDavis666

Dec 5, 2012
Visit site
Heads up to anybody considering buying an HTC phone. (Although HTC is probably just the worst of the bad.)

Since the Portico update didn't fix the problem, I submitted the bug described at http://forums.windowscentral.com/htc-8x/207136-call-speaker-makes-phone-lose-its-mind.html via the HTC web site.

I received the following (probably automated) reply. Not only is the reply totally devoid of content or information, the link to e-mail support is broken and the link to send a reply brought up a page where it was impossible to actually submit a reply.
Thank you for contacting HTC technical support.

We are committed to delivering a great customer experience. As such, we investigate all reported issues. If a hardware or software change is found to improve a customer experience, it will be deployed according to our standard, required processes. We apologize for any inconvenience you have experienced and appreciate your patience as we work quickly to investigate this issue.

Chuck, thanks for your continuous support of our products and services. If you should require further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us through
HTC or call us at +1-866-449-8358 from 6AM to 1AM EST, 7 days a week.

Have a great day!

Let me know if I have successfully answered your question, please click here to complete this.

To send a reply to this message, please click here.

Sincerely,

Edgar

HTC

rogerandersonuk

Jan 12, 2013
Visit site
I had contacted HTC support in the UK and I've got to say they were pretty good. Very quick to respond and when I needed to send my phone back they arranged a courier to collect it from my work (Monday) and got it back by the Friday.

Annoyed I had to send it back (the back cover broke after 2 months) but can't really fault the service or repair.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Felix999