How to get my phone replaced through Nokia warranty?

kclub

Nov 29, 2012
Visit site
My phone sometime misses phone calls even the signal is good, and it won't show any missed call. It has been bothering since I got the phone because I really have no idea who called me and they'd be mad at me because they thought I didn't answer and didn't call them back. I have no idea if it's the problem of my phone or it's SIM card problem. Nokia costumer service suggested me to hard reset the phone but it didn't solve the problem. Is it possible to have my phone replaced because of this problem? I think it's kind of hard to prove them this problem because it does not happen all the time, it just happens occasionally.

kclub

Nov 29, 2012
Visit site
Because my girlfriend would whatsapp me telling me that why didn't I answer the phone... Or my friends would ask me why I didn't answer the phone later on that day, but I had no idea that they called because it didn't ring and it didn't show missed call in the log.

MrXiqbal

Jan 4, 2013
Visit site
Because my girlfriend would whatsapp me telling me that why didn't I answer the phone... Or my friends would ask me why I didn't answer the phone later on that day, but I had no idea that they called because it didn't ring and it didn't show missed call in the log.

Happened to me last week, my dad kept calling me and I didnt even get a notification. Nothing!

link68759

Oct 26, 2011
Visit site
Well this might be a carrier issue, but if you went to nokia's site and looked around for a minute you'd find your answer.

Just fyi, they're incredibly slow. I was without my phone for near a month, and all they did was give me a new one.
Sent from my RM-824_nam_att_101 using Board Express

kclub

Nov 29, 2012
Visit site
Well this might be a carrier issue, but if you went to nokia's site and looked around for a minute you'd find your answer.

Just fyi, they're incredibly slow. I was without my phone for near a month, and all they did was give me a new one.

Did you have to ship the phone back first and wait for the new one? And did the new one solve your problem? I'm kind of afraid that I'd get one that is defective, my phone is perfect except the issue I mentioned in this post, but it is a big issue!

link68759

Oct 26, 2011
Visit site
Did you have to ship the phone back first and wait for the new one? And did the new one solve your problem? I'm kind of afraid that I'd get one that is defective, my phone is perfect except the issue I mentioned in this post, but it is a big issue!

You need to send them the device and they device whether or not to repair yours or give you a new one. Yes, I had Bluetooth issues (random audio blips during music playback) and the new one they sent me is perfect.

rimlover

Nov 24, 2012
Visit site
You need to send them the device and they device whether or not to repair yours or give you a new one. Yes, I had Bluetooth issues (random audio blips during music playback) and the new one they sent me is perfect.
does it have the space between the screen and the unibody? mine can fit the edge of a piece of paper. the more i read the more people say thats normal. i dont want to return it and end up with a worest off version.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb