I just found out that this litter beauty has touch sensitive screen. I accidentally touched it with my car keys and the UI moved! so I did several tests and yes it does seem to have the same sensitive screen but I have yet to test it using gloves. Its very good the Nokia found a way to do this with low pricing. Now I'm convinced that you don't need 2GB RAM nor a 4-core CPU to enjoy a smartphone. The super specs are just marketing gimmicks but in the end practicality is more important. Its like why buy a Ferrari when other cars can also get you from point a to point b. Just my two cents.
    02-26-2013 10:19 PM
    Grats! Welcome the super sensitive touch world!

I love using my phone with gloves on when outside in the gold here in Canadian land and watching everyone else around me with their bare hands freezing!

About the high end spec phones it's all subjective to the consumer really, some of us enjoy having hd screens or better cameras or whatever it is. Luckly Nokia is hitting very price point so we can own beautiful colourful phones =D!
    02-26-2013 10:28 PM
    It has a rather 'weak' sensitive screen - sometimes it does work with anything and most of the time it doesn't.
    I believe that it's built in but Nokia didn't bother to put on the option to switch it on or off. Or is it luck? who knows..
    03-02-2013 02:08 AM
    Lumia 620 does not have the super sensitive screen that other Lumia models have. It might work with some conductive things like keys, but I doubt it will work using gloves.
    03-02-2013 05:45 AM
    I can use keys or simply any metal to navigate the screen, even a piece of cloth put on the screen is still usable. Using a glove, it's completely useless anymore. So it's not a super sensitive screen .
    03-02-2013 09:43 PM
    I just found out that this litter beauty has touch sensitive screen. I accidentally touched it with my car keys and the UI moved! so I did several tests and yes it does seem to have the same sensitive screen but I have yet to test it using gloves. Its very good the Nokia found a way to do this with low pricing. Now I'm convinced that you don't need 2GB RAM nor a 4-core CPU to enjoy a smartphone. The super specs are just marketing gimmicks but in the end practicality is more important. Its like why buy a Ferrari when other cars can also get you from point a to point b. Just my two cents.
    if you don't know why someone would buy a Ferrari you've never owned a sports car. Life isn't about getting from a to b. Anyone can do that.
    Sent from my PM23300 using Board Express
    03-02-2013 09:53 PM
    It has a rather 'weak' sensitive screen - sometimes it does work with anything and most of the time it doesn't.
    I believe that it's built in but Nokia didn't bother to put on the option to switch it on or off. Or is it luck? who knows..
    Ya they did. Its under "Settings" --> "Display+Touch" --> "Touch Sensitivity"

You should look before spouting out BS.
    03-02-2013 09:58 PM

But the Lumia 620 doesn't have the Touch Sensitivity option...
    03-02-2013 10:05 PM
    But the Lumia 620 doesn't have the Touch Sensitivity option...
    Oh ya, this is the 620 forum, so what was the OP talking about?
    03-02-2013 11:19 PM

Keep calm and check your facts ;)
    03-03-2013 09:39 AM