Vibration when pressing buttons

Daylife

Feb 21, 2013
Visit site
Hey guys, I wanted to know if there is an option to cancel the vibration the phone makes when you press the back,home,and look button on the phone.....that would help with battery life and I also could do without it lol
Sent from my Nokia Lumia 920 using Board Express

DAIMONDY

Jul 11, 2011
Visit site
I think im going insane! Ive turned mine off but i cant for the life of me remember how to do it.

I did it to test if the battery life would improve.

Im sure the setting was there before portico update.

conanheath

Sep 10, 2012
Visit site
There has never been a way to turn off haptic feedback Pre or post portico. If yours is off, its broken. At least on ATT version. There are a lot of people on here who would love to get rid of haptic, including myself.

@diamondy. Sure you aren't thinking back to your Android days? They have options, unlike WP.

FinancialP

Jan 9, 2013
Visit site
There has never been a way to turn off haptic feedback Pre or post portico. If yours is off, its broken. At least on ATT version. There are a lot of people on here who would love to get rid of haptic, including myself.

@diamondy. Sure you aren't thinking back to your Android days? They have options, unlike WP.

Lol, I thought I was going crazy reading that it was possible to turn it off.

DAIMONDY

Jul 11, 2011
Visit site

No mate, never had an android device. Im so sure it was there. I know ive disabled it in the past as well as the vibration when i type. I even went looking for the setting as soon as i saw this post so i could give the location.

Ive lost it guys seriously...lol

Was it even on wp7?

despertador

Dec 26, 2012
Visit site
I know that some manufacturers give you the option in settings to disable that feedback like Samsung with the focus device. Maybe after you updated the features were gone?

Nik Rolls

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
No mate, never had an android device. Im so sure it was there. I know ive disabled it in the past as well as the vibration when i type. I even went looking for the setting as soon as i saw this post so i could give the location.

Ive lost it guys seriously...lol

Was it even on wp7?

There has also never been vibration as you type. Unless it was very specific to one manufacturer, and even then I doubt it.

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chuffster