List of issues that need to be sorted ASAP

elkassro

Mar 1, 2013
Visit site
1.) Camera shutter sound > Option to have it silent/muted
2.) Speaker Phone > Decreasing volume down to "0" is still fairly loud and audible.
3.) Speaker Phone > Increasing the the volume 8+ results in the sound becoming much louder, however much more "tinny" and flat.
4.) Missed Call Alert > There needs to be an LED indication of missed calls/sms
5.) Touch Keyboard Sensor > Touch keyboard is not as efficient as that of the HTC Mozart, it's more prone to errors and mis-spelling due to sensor between buttons
6.) Heating > Heating has much improved over the Mozart, however, playing a game for more than 15mins, or browsing the net results in the phone becoming increasingly hot.
7.) Messaging > Having a contact with 2 mobiles numbers stored, You are unable to determine from which mobile number you have received the SMS from that person

These need immediate attention.
Please send this list directly to HTC

rdifiori

Dec 13, 2011
Visit site
1.) Camera shutter sound > Option to have it silent/muted
2.) Speaker Phone > Decreasing volume down to "0" is still fairly loud and audible.
3.) Speaker Phone > Increasing the the volume 8+ results in the sound becoming much louder, however much more "tinny" and flat.
4.) Missed Call Alert > There needs to be an LED indication of missed calls/sms
5.) Touch Keyboard Sensor > Touch keyboard is not as efficient as that of the HTC Mozart, it's more prone to errors and mis-spelling due to sensor between buttons
6.) Heating > Heating has much improved over the Mozart, however, playing a game for more than 15mins, or browsing the net results in the phone becoming increasingly hot.
7.) Messaging > Having a contact with 2 mobiles numbers stored, You are unable to determine from which mobile number you have received the SMS from that person

These need immediate attention.
Please send this list directly to HTC
oh...we'll get right on that.

anon(5400142)

Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
Well, Camera Shutter can already be turned off..

Setting -> ringtones + sounds -> Scroll Down -> Camera Shutter

wp_ss_20130301_0001.png

For the rest, doesn't happen or bother me on my phone.
Maybe the LED thing, but I would suggest that they could make the home button blink or whatever.

martinmc78

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
Theres nothing wrong with the touch keyboard. If you havent noticed the 8X screen is slightly skinnier than most other phones to allow for the great resolution the phone comes with. Coming off an HD7 I had the same problem for the first month of use was always hitting the wrong keys and I still do it occaisionally now. Just takes time for your fingers to readjust to the slightly smaller keyboard layout.

elkassro

Mar 1, 2013
Visit site
Mark, not sure what country you're in, but I certainly dont have that option there.

Martinmc78: Its not about hitting the wrong keys, its about hitting C letter and it throwing in a space, and so forth.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rorymi6