What to watch out for if your getting a lumia 920 in the first 30 days.

xWisp

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site
So after having my lumia for nearly a month my proximity sensor seemed to permanently be tripped to "on" meaning I couldn't use my screen at all in a call because it would turn itself off instantly. Some say apparently it's dust that gets under the screen from the forums i have read but I couldn't see/find/remove any so I took it back. But after I got the new lumia there are just two more things I think you should look out for if you get a lumia 920 and the forums seem relatively divided on them.

My new one does NOT have yellow/off white navigation buttons
it does NOT make a deathly rattling sound when vibrating.

My other one did both of these things and people will tell you that thats just the way they are but its not. Especially the vibrate rattle, if it sounds really unpleasant and harsh its not the floating lens, or the way its supposed to be. and if your buttons are a yellow kind of off white thats not the way they are supposed to be either. Exchange it asap!

oh and also, once i restored from my backup I couldn't get back the super monkey ball game and the sonic game that nokia put out as exclusives briefly which kind of sucks.

xWisp

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site
Forums are always a place where people post problems and where worst case scenarios go to get help so I wouldn't get put off by it. Forums for any phone android or ios too are riddled with faults and problems. It's been an excellent phone otherwise, and I dont regret picking it over the 8S or the iPhone 5.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs