front facing camera is inverted?

checkmate81x

Oct 16, 2012
Visit site
Hey guys, if you take a picture of yourself with the front facing camera does it look exactly how you took the picture or is it different, like a different angle (sort of from the opposite angle). In order to have the picture appear the exact same, I need to take the picture with the phone upside down. Is it like this on all phones or does mine have a defective front camera?

Thanks for the help!

abek0

Feb 26, 2013
Visit site
That happens to me sometimes on my back camera, don't really use the front. But idk and that's on my 8x
Sent from my HTC 8x using Board Express

khunhorm

Sep 17, 2012
Visit site
I not sure what you meant but normally if you using front facing camera, on the screen it will look like a mirror but when the photo is taken it will be mirrored back to normal. This is happen to all devices OS I think.

checkmate81x

Oct 16, 2012
Visit site
Wouldn't you think that if you take a picture, it should be exactly how it looks when saved? It seems like they should turn the camera around 180 degrees so when I take the picture, that is the picture I get...none of the mirror bullshaft

khunhorm

Sep 17, 2012
Visit site
Have you tried to control an rc plan that moving toward you? When you want it to move to your right, it mean you want it to move to its left and therefore your need to tell the plane to move left. This is pain and need skill to do so. Most people will crash the plane. what you suggest might be a great idea if you are a serious photographer but I suppose most people using front facing camera are just normal people.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kuyhaa