Nokia 920 and Jaybird Sportsband/Freedom headsets

rugby49

Mar 4, 2013
Visit site
My name is Jim and just this weekend passed my Iphone 5 to my wife and bought the 920. Figured it was time for a change. Really like the phone so far and Win 8 seems to be light years from the PocketPC days. As I switched to Mac a few years ago, Win 8 will take some getting used to. Found these forums helpful so far and found the solution to transfer my music over from Itunes to Windows Phone software for the Mac. Had just one problem with the phone so far when using the Jaybird Bluetooth Sportsband at the gym. The volume was very low and both the Sportsband and phone were maxed out on volume. Low enough to where I could hear the elliptical behind me and tv clearly on the wall. Contacted Jaybird who have not heard of any problems but told me to delete it from phone and reconnect bluetooth. Did it a few times and still very low. Not any settings to really check in the phone. Just wondering if this is a windows phone thing or just common with Nokia. I realize that volume is kind of relative to the person, but at 59 I do not play it at the point where everyone around me can hear it. I have a pair of Jaybird Freedoms at home which I will also try this weekend when I get back. Just kind of curious if anyone else was having problems.

David Carlson

Mar 23, 2013
Visit site
Hello,

I'm just wondering if you have an update on this issue? I haven't heard of this issue so far (I actually manage a store which sells the 920), but i'm very interested to see if this is a known issue or not. Did the volume issues persist with your jaybirds? I'm seriously considering the jaybird bluebuds, but there's no point going for some Bluetooth headphones if I can't even hear them.

Cheers

blost

Mar 20, 2013
Visit site
I just got a pair of jaybird bluebuds x a couple weeks ago and have had no problem with the volume being too low. And the in-line controls work with the 920 music player. I'm not sure if it's still valid but I used this coupon code for 20% off my entire order on jaybird's website: JBUSAT20

Hopefully it still works if you haven't already ordered a pair.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevitalGlucoPremium