what do you like best about your htc 8x

moegumby

Nov 25, 2012
Visit site
Its not a Nokia! I've used both and prefer the 8x over both the 920 and 822. Form factor and screen are the best. No Brick here.
Sent from my HTC6990LVW using Board Express

WhippedKream

Sep 27, 2011
Visit site
I found the beats audio the key factor for my purchase. I'm a cheap, yet huge audiophile so my monster jamz in-ear headphones with beats audio = orgasmic (Got my earphones during boxing week special :p was an awesome deal).

gapost

Dec 1, 2004
Visit site
Audio is awesome and it just the perfect size for my hand. I had the 822 for a few months, and it's a nice phone, but the 8x is a step up in luxury.

ryan.kruger

Oct 24, 2012
Visit site
I'm with you guys... I really only got the 8X because Verizon didn't have the 920 though. The 8X is more sexy and sleek - the audio is amazing through the headset (although videos recorded with the Lumia have amazing audio).

When Verizon gets its 92X, I will switch. But I do love my 8X enough to give it to my wife, rather than sell it.

ajua

Sep 27, 2011
Visit site
Everything, but here are my top things:

- Screen aspect ratio being 16:9 makes all my videos play without any black bards or scaling
- The form factor. It's narrower than the Lumia 920 (my other option before buying) and it's easier to use with just one hand
- The body of the phone is gorgeous and feels even better

I didn't care about Beats Audio, but after buying a very good pair pair headphones I can say it does a lot for the quality, not just by amplifying it.

mrdeeds_72

Feb 7, 2013
Visit site
The sleek design and brilliant screen. The feel in the hand and size. HTC App and Beats Audio.
Sent from my HTC 8X using Board Express

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes