music player jump

Ianl1

Mar 5, 2013
Visit site
Is it possible to jump to a certain point in a track when using the music player or spotify. I've been trying to hit a point on the track progress bar, but it doesn't seem to work. Are my fingers too fat, or is there a different way of doing it to what I'm trying??

Thanks

Aditya Phulwani

Feb 28, 2013
Visit site
You need to stare at your phone for a couple of minutes which activates this sensor that lets you control the progress bar with your EYES. Its a hidden feature, so keep the secret hidden by deleting this thread.

Ianl1

Mar 5, 2013
Visit site
Yeah that doesn't work either. When I press and hold the FF or rewind button, it goes solid so you can tell that each button is is pressed, but no movement on the track.
Weirdly, with media player (not spotify), hover controls drop down from the top occasionally and the FF and rewind buttons on that allow you to skip to a certain point. (I've not had the phone long enough to figure out how to get that hover panel to drop down when I want though). Any settings I might need to change?

Thanks

Dethzilla

Mar 19, 2012
Visit site
Pressing and holding the button to fast forward only works in Zune... it doesn't work in NOkia Music or other apps as far as I've seen.

Ianl1

Mar 5, 2013
Visit site
Ok, it seems when you click the volume button, the hover controls drop down from the top, allowing you to skip (works for spotify too).

Not ideal though - if they just made that progress bar slightly thicker, then it would be ideal for touching to skip. Still, got a workaround so all good for now.

Thanks for the help

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerupgo