8x makes sounds even though headphones plugged in?

Maynard Cabellon

Nov 20, 2012
Visit site
why does the phone still make sound via the external speaker when plugging in headphones? i understand that it's telling u that the Beats audio is on but shouldn't it be silent and only make a sound via the headphones?? more annoying is that when you receive a call, text message or email notification, the external speaker still makes a sound. wtf? the external speaker should be muted when headphones are plugged in. the only sound that should go off is alarm which goes off even if the phone is muted which makes sense. is there a workaround for this???

Daniel Ratcliffe

Dec 5, 2011
Visit site
As far as I know this isn't able to be solved via a workaround and has been present since WP7 with my HTC TITAN and continues to be present in my NL920. I know for a fact I can have my Sennheisers in my ears... receive a call, both speakers and headphones ring. I just live with it, as it doesn't really bother me.

rocking23nf

Feb 21, 2013
Visit site
wow I just realized I have this problem after a week of ownership, this drove my nuts on my Samsung Note, but at least it can go in vibrate mode.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss