Help - Nokia Music Region Change

abhishek8605

Aug 16, 2012
Visit site
For some reason, I can't change the region in Nokia Music. Originally had it in the US, but will be moving to India.

1. I have switched the region and language settings in my phone to India.
2. I have logged into my Nokia Account on the web, and switched my country to India and language to English (UK).
3. Deleted, and reinstalled Nokia Music through the Indian store.
4. Logged out of my Nokia account, and logged back in, restarted phone.

None of these have helped, my region in Nokia Music is still in the US.

Can anyone help?

Thanks.

nokia3660

Feb 14, 2013
Visit site
Hey can you check if you can log into the music store of either of these regions? If you can I think there is some settings within to change the phone region

Huime

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
For some reason, I can't change the region in Nokia Music. Originally had it in the US, but will be moving to India.

1. I have switched the region and language settings in my phone to India.
2. I have logged into my Nokia Account on the web, and switched my country to India and language to English (UK).
3. Deleted, and reinstalled Nokia Music through the Indian store.
4. Logged out of my Nokia account, and logged back in, restarted phone.

None of these have helped, my region in Nokia Music is still in the US.

Can anyone help?

Thanks.
mine is broken too, the only way I fix this is to register a new Nokia account. So far non of the phone I fix can do without this method.

abhishek8605

Aug 16, 2012
Visit site
Hey can you check if you can log into the music store of either of these regions? If you can I think there is some settings within to change the phone region

After changing my country to India in Nokia Account through the web, I can't login to the music store in India, it gives me an error saying the account is from another region. When I try to login to the US store, it says an error has occurred and asks me to try again/later. So, I'm unable to login to any of the stores through the web.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb