Lag on continuous touch scroll?

jcjackjay

Mar 7, 2013
Visit site
I got my brand new HTC 8X not to long ago, about 2 weeks ago. Brand new, unopened. I never really seemed to notice this but I now I did. When I scroll through a page, and scroll with my finger continuously touching the screen, I notice some lag, but when I merely swish the screen and scroll, there is literally no lag. In addition, whenever I play a game like Fruit Ninja, it appears to be laggy unlike the Android/iOS version. Is this due to our software? Or can this be a simple fix? Thanks.

YCSMD

Mar 24, 2011
Visit site
Laggy (behind finger movement) or jagged scrolling (visually)?

I notice a bit of lag depending on the app (Board Express, IE10) and sometimes more jagged scrolling (Board Express which is an old and crummy app)
Overall its a little slower than iOS but better than Android for tracking your finger though. It does depend on the app though too.

It really only bugs me in Board Express and IE though and its been pretty consistent with that.

luMia630

Nov 6, 2014
Visit site
hi i now its kinda late but i have the same issue with my lumia 630 did you find a fix or whats the cause of that? i hope its not some isue on certain devices and that is just phone build like that

ordas

Jun 28, 2012
Visit site
I noticed this lag on every Windows Phone (-Lumia 920) I had till now: Lumia 930, 1520, HTX 8X, Samsung Ativ S. I think this might be a bug in the IE. The cracked-screen Lumia 920 (backup-play-phone) running IP 10080 and the new Edge browser does not seem to be effected. I just recieved my Trekstor Winphone 4.7 HD, running the updates now. We?ll see if it is affected too.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jallymonz