Can't I use my storage to install a game?

Onursari

Feb 21, 2013
Visit site
I called Nokia Turkey and asked him that I can not use my 4gb free storage to install Asphalt 7. He said that ' you can not use that free storage to install a game. It is only used for Pictures and Musics and system files. Is that right? And he recommended me to buy memory card. what does it mean ? I want to use my storage however i like. Is that right ?

johnnylai

Dec 29, 2012
Visit site
you can only put apps/game installation file into the sd card and then install to the internal storage...

i hope we can install apps/games file into sd card :/

Onursari

Feb 21, 2013
Visit site
A memory card will expand your storage.

I already have 4 gb free memory. The game is only 900mb. When i try to install that game, it says storage is not available to install.. need to delete something.. but it is 4gb free storage.. i only use 4gb of them (actually system, other, and music and videos = 4gb) i use only 1.5gb. When i called Nokia Turkey, he said ' you can not install game to your phone storage' but when i look up this forum, users say that ' you can not install game to your memory card' games are available just for music, videos pictures etc.. What should i do now ? I will call Nokia again.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss